Our company "S. Pozarli & co" was established back in 1975. Import and distribution of filtration products of all kinds for passenger cars and heavy duty machinery was the prime object of the company.
In these 35 years of operation the company stabilized its position in the greek market, enjoying the fame of a worthwhile cooperator to both suppliers and customers.
Initially things were not easy for Vangelis and Sevasti Pozarli, the company’s founders at 106 Monastiriou st.. But the company was there to stay.
In 1981 came the first branch on 8 Piniou st at the very centre of the automotive parts market of Thessaloniki, at a self owned building.
10 years later in 1991 the company’s headquarters moved to the new 800 m2 premises on 107 Monastiriou st again self owned.
Since then S. Pozarli & co has not stopped growing both in size and product quantities.
In cooperation with quality partners the company Filtrola was set in 1997 in F.Y.R.O.M. and the company interfilter in2001 in Athens.
In 2003 the heavy machinery parts business started over.
The necessity for more space led to the establishment of the company’s second branch of 1000 m2 at 53 Pontou st. Kalohori Thessaloniki in 1997.
Today "S. Pozarli & co" with 8000 different part numbers on stock is facing successfully the chalenges and the needs of the market setting new targets for tommorow.
S. Pozarli & co